Being a parent is a privilege but it’s not an easy journey. For a mum-to-be or first-time father, a village of support can be a lovely and valuable asset. I’m a trained magazine journalist with experience of writing about and raising awareness of issues that are important to parents.
I’ve worked as a digital content editor for the website of one of the UK’s largest parenting communities. I know what information, help and advice parents are looking for and when. I’ve developed great insight into how to present tips, advice, and real-life stories for the greatest engagement. I can help you create useful, factual and informative parenting, pregnancy and baby content that builds trust and solves problems.
I write about:
· The realities of parenting
· Pregnancy and maternal health
· Baby sleep and what to expect
· Baby and pregnancy essentials and planning
· Relationships after parenthood
· Mother and baby trends including fashion and nursery
· Breastfeeding – I’m an NHS trained peer supporter
· Household budgeting and benefits – see my Personal Finance Writing samples.